Wat wil je in Minecraft hebben?

Pixiio

Aanbevolen berichten

• 1 month later...
  • Reacties 72
  • Created
  • Laatste reactie

Top Posters In This Topic

wat ik wil hebben in minecrft zijn meer water mobs want nu zijn er alleen squids en ze zijn ja zo heel zielig ik wil een haaiachtig mob of een ander soort gevaarlijk zeewezen.

ja gewoon een haai dat lijkt me

echt cool! Dan zit er wat meer spanning

als je vaart over de zee.

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

• 4 weeks later...

Dat herobrine terug komt, maar dan vriendelijker als je hem niet aanvalt :P

Herobrine is nooit ingame geweest, zie:

Mojang has, albeit rarely, shared their views on Herobrine.

The Herobrine stuff is awesome and kind of scary at the same time. It really shows how little control a content producer has over the content.

I've publicly told people there's never been any such thing as Herobrine, and that I don't have any dead brothers, and that letting too many animals die in lava is a fool proof way to summon him but that you don't need to be afraid of him. He only means well, he's looking out for you, trying to warn you of the dangers you can't see. There certainly are NO physical manifestations of Herobrine that will sneak out of your computer if you leave Minecraft running at night, looming over you as you sleep with his pale eyes inches away from your face, as he tries to shout at you to wake up. Sometimes you wake up with a jolt, and he's gone, and all that lingers is the memory and faint echo of his wordless screaming. Of course it was just a dream. There's no way a morally dubious ghost with a god complex could at any point decide to haunt the children who play my game "for their own good", as there is NO SUCH THING. etc etc

~ Notch on Herobrine[4]

Getting loads of tweets and emails about Herobrine again. I don't have a dead brother, and he never was in the game. Not real. Never was.

~ Notch on Herobrine[5]

bron: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Herobrine

Link naar opmerking
Deel via andere websites

Gast
Deze discussie is nu afgesloten voor verdere antwoorden.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...